Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogmas Day 7: A way to enjoy Christmas Cookies


                         
            

     One of my favorite things to do in the morning is to be up before anyone else and being able to meditate a little, enjoy the silence and a cup of strong coffee. There is something about starting the day that way that gives me the right frame of mind for the rest of the day. Because I'm a super early riser by nature, this is easy for me to do.

     My body clock has somehow set itself to wake between 4:30-5:30 daily. No matter how hard I try to stay in bed and sleep some more,I just can't. Waking up at 6:30 really feels like sleeping in, I enjoy those rare occasions! Now, I wasn't always this way, even though I was a morning person I didn't used to be that extreme early bird. I used to make fun of my dad because that's how he used to be. I called it old person syndrome. I guess I have been afflicted by it since I hit 30!

     Gwen at The Sunny Coconut t was talking about getting some tea as gifts for coworkers in her post yesterday. I love hot tea during the fall/winter. Prompted by her post, I decided to check my stash and see what goodies I had there. That's when I found this:

                       


This is a seasonal product. the Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride tea not only smells divine but tastes so good that you don't really need anything to sweeten it. Now for all of you truly 100% natural, gluten free and other folks this may not be something you'd ever try. Per the packaging this is not gluten free. I went to the ingredients and figured out why. Here ya go:

                        
     
So while not for everyone, this is the way I will be enjoying my "sugar cookies" this holiday season. Wish I could have a pot of it boiling all day so the house can smell so good! Enjoy your Sunday!!


1 comment:

  1. I have to be very careful; 'natural flavors' is another buzz word for 'has msg in it.' A definite no no for me. Enjoy it though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!