Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blogmas Day 25: The End Has Come and A Very Sore-y Christmas

    


Well this us my second try at this post. Blogger ate the first one and didn't save it to drafts. For sure my closing of Blogmas was supposed to be more positive and full of joy, however, my Christmas Eve and day have been nothing like I had planned.

After the terrible pain from my ruptured cyst, I have been extremely sore and tender today. I spent the day in bed, curled up into a ball with my heating pad on. My loved ones were nice enough to postpone our get together late afternoon but sadly I would gave rather stayed home. I sucked it up anyway and tried to make the best of it,

Food was great and the gift exchange was fun. I just didn't really feel like hanging around so I came home pretty quick. Popped some pills and back to bed I went. I need to have my energy to get back to work tomorrow. Even though I didn't feel like it, I really didn't want to mess up my walking streak on my jawbone. I love how I've surpassed my step goal every day and knew I had been a lump in bed today. 

So I sucked it up and walked. I walked and walked. All over the house, over and over until I hit my goal.so that's my accomplishment for the day! And you know what? I'm proud of myself. I hope everyone had a great time with your loved ones.i will see you for the weigh in tomorrow,

Even though Today could have been better and definetly more active, sometimes you have to be ok with being a lump until your body feels better. For now it's  Goodbye Blogmas! See ya next year ;)

8 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, sorry you were still in so much pain. I hope tomorrow is better. :: hugs ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Well, walking is always good for you... Feel better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better by now!!!!!! Kudos for walking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry that you were hurting ... hope its better now ... Now that the blogmas are done .. what's next??? I really enjoyed them, don't make me wait til next year! LOL Seriously hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better. I'll have to come up with something for Jan ;)

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!