Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blogmas Day 24: Christmas Eve ouchies

This one will be short tonight. I am still reeling from the pain that started earlier due to another ruptured ovarian cyst. It's great that it's ruptured rather than an ovary torsion, but it's painful as heck.
I am a bit loopy thanks to the nice meds but hating that I feel this way tonight. I am hoping that the soreness won't be so bad tomorrow so that I can enjoy my day with my loved ones and get some walking in.

I Hope everyone is having a great night and will have a blessed day tomorrow. Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! Joyeux Noel or whatever you celebrate. I leave you with this cute dog that has been amusing me in my painkiller induced night. Until next time! 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J9P20HuX7mo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://youtu.be/J9P20HuX7mo

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, sweetie. My daughter suffered through those in her teens...I know how awful they can be. Hope you are better today. Much love to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!