Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Quick Update

Hey everyone! Life continues to go well! I am on day 20 of the whole30 and really enjoying the mental clarity and energy that I seem to have. 

Of course, work is putting that energy level to the test because it seems we go from a hectic day, an even more hectic day to an insane day. 

 I had another therapy session that I found cleansing again. I swear I come out feeling like I lost a couple of pounds in there ;)! 

Food wise its been good, however today I was in such a rush that I never stopped to take pics. Breakfast was me inhaling a chicken apple sausage and banana on my way to my first appointment. Lunch was better with grilled veggies and beef kabobs which I also had for dinner.  I was starving and didn't even think about the picture until I was done! oops! 

 My food for the day before (day 19) follows below: 


 Breakfast: a banana and almond butter. Lunch: avocado and chicken butter lettuce tacos with a sliced tomato. Dinner: beef patty over a bed of lettuce with a fried egg on top and grape tomatoes on the side. YUM!

 I am off Friday and Saturday this week!!! So looking forward to some relaxation and reading by the lake! Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are thriving. Makes my heart smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Sounds like you are doing great! Even better....fm your Friday off is almost here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!