Sunday, June 28, 2015

Days 17 and 18!!



Feels like I'm going downhill now after 18 days on the whole 30. Even though my meals are somewhat repetitive, I am really enjoying what I am eating. As a result of not drinking coke zero, my water intake has gone up as well. It's a win win!!

My food for the last couple of days!

Breakfast: boiled potato, hard boiled egg white, berries and tomatoes.
Lunch: grilled mahi mahi with mixed steamed veggies and avocado with hot sauce.
Dinner: omelet made with spinach and a slice of prosciutto, watermelon and a huge jar of iced water. It was so hot yesterday!!!



Breakfast: compliant hotdogs, hard boiled egg whites, strawberries and blackberries.
Lunch: chicken over a power green saad, sweet potato, radishes and tomatoes.
Dinner: shredded chicken lettuce "tacos", purple heirloom  tomato and avocado. 

I love butter lettuce. I had never tried it before this and though it's a tad pricier around here the texture is worth it. I love making "wraps" and "tacos".
I have never eaten hot sauce in my life! Until now that is! A few drops of complaint hot sauce give certain foods that certain oomph that was missing. My mom would be proud lol only person in my family who hated spicy stuff!
Last but not least, someone asked me the other day why I don't eat the whole hard boiled eggs. I'm not saving calories lol I just don't care for the hard boiled yolk. I can eat scrambled eggs and fried eggs with no issue, but I have to be in the right mood to eat the hard boiled yolk!

Hope you had a great weekend! Until next time!!



1 comment:

  1. Great job! I'm focusing this week on more water, and no potato chips. I got the 'no chocolate' down pat. ;)

    Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!