Sunday, October 26, 2014

This and That

Am I the only one that feels like the week seems to drag on starting on Monday but all of a sudden, Thursday and Friday arrive and the rest seems like a blur, Then before you know it, you are dreading Monday again. This is how it felt this week, like once the latter half came it just got away from me.
Food and Weight wise things are going good. This Friday marked another weigh in for the 2014 Holiday Scale Accountability Club, so you can catch up with how everyone did right here at The Sunny Coconut. Although I saw no change on the scale, I know that it is because I was not good at exercising this week. This is on my need to improve this week list.
I have been reading a lot about the no grain no sugar lifestyle that I keep reading about on several different blogs. I am finding all the information I come across very interesting and the health impacts seem like something I would benefit from. I think its something I want to learn about more about and maybe consider in the near future. I'll keep you updated.
Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and gets their batteries recharged for a new week. Until next time!


4 comments:

  1. No change is better than a gain. I hear you about the weekend going by too fast. By the end of Sunday, I always feel like if I could have just one more day off, I could take care of all the chores I need to do and have a little time to relax. I'd seriously take four 10 hour work days if I could get a 3 day weekend out of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Connie, I cosign for that 3 day weekend with 4 -10 hour workdays proposal! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Some weeks, I'd be HAPPY to have a 'no change' on the scale. Like last week. LOL

    You are TOTALLY right about weekends zooming by. It sucks.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwen, you made me chuckle! Thanks for reading and have a fantastic week!

      Delete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!