Sunday, October 5, 2014

Fall Feels

As I sipped my smoking hot coffee this morning while enjoying this pretty view from the deck, I found myself reflecting on many things. It was our first chilly morning here down South and I loved it. As I sat, enjoying the calm and peaceful early morning, I thought about these words I've heard somewhere before...Life fails to be perfect but never fails to be beautiful. 
Just like it was true about my view, it is also true about everything around us and within us. We are far from perfect but in our own imperfect ways, we are beautiful. Don't forget that!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I had to realize that just today! :-) My imperfect is actually perfect for me at this moment...and it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!