Wednesday, February 25, 2015

No Snow Day



We have been having some crazy weather here in Al. From the 20's to the mid 60's -70s and back around over and over. Tons of wind. Plenty of rain with a few sunny days sprinkled in. We have had several "snow and ice threats" that do not help in the northern states laughing at our overreaction to a snowflake or winter weather watches. Today was a snow day for most people. They had predicted between 2-8" but as of now all we have is very cold rain. They keep pushing the start time further into the evening but something tells me the snow will be a no show!



I was glad today is my day off since I didn't have to worry about taking time off work. Hospitals never close! I have been enjoying catching up on chores and getting everything done as this is my only day off after working 7 days in a row. In a couple of weeks, I should get a little  more time so that will be great.

I have been obsessed with my new fave salad. A combo of carrots, tomatoes, radishes,onions and cilantro. With some lemon juice and feta....delicious!


The scale is stuck once again at slight or no losses,even though I haven't veered off path. I have more than plenty left to lose so I know that's not my issue. I think I need to retweak and find a way to kick it up a notch.

I  Will have to consider my options and revisit this soon. Until next time, stay warm!

4 comments:

  1. Who wants snow not me !

    That salad looks great

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep forgetting feta and radishes. Thanks for the reminder! :) (and glad you didn't have to get out in that crappy weather today.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your salad looks delish! My food never looks as good in pictures. I will keep my fingers crossed that you don't get the snow :) Enjoy your day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know all about a stuck scale! Let's hope it moves soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! I always appreciate your time and your comments. Come visit again!